Scope and Contents: Elmhurst College Bulletin was a periodical college publication from 1925 up to 1998. The title was changed several times: in 1944 to "The Voice of Old Main," in 1951 to "The Elmhurst College Bulletin," in 1969 to "Elmhurst College Magazine." The collection includes issues from 1925 up to 1998. The President's annual report, although issued as part of the Elmhurst College Bulletin, has been processed as a separate collection. The numbers are arranged in chronological order.