The Kappa Epsilon sorority was founded as a sort of secret society in 1913. The group initially took the name Qui Est Qui (or “Who’s Who”). The group changed its name to Kappa Epsilon in 1917 when it became a sorority. The girls nicknamed themselves the “Keys” and used a key shape for their pins. The sorority’s membership waned in the late 1980s and early 1990s, and the group finally decided to disband in the mid-1990s. Materials in this collection include dance cards, correspondence, news clippings, photographs, scrapbooks, and loose scrapbook pages.